Monday, March 08, 2010

when to open up the blog

Today's question is when to open up the blog. For those who have been through the process, what do you think? When is a good time?

I feel like I am always juggling permissions, trying to see who I might be able to delete to make room for one more.

Any thoughts?

3 comments:

Nate and Brenda said...

For me it would be once the 10 days are up because then she is truly officially yours and now your just waiting to go home.

Anonymous said...

I agree you should wait until the ten days is up, just to be safe.

Debbie said...

I never had closed ours but I would say once you have the new birth certificate in your possession (well, once you signed for it-lol) as then you are officially named in print as the parents... So that should be about now, right?!? :)