I have really been wondering about what scared Anya last night. Really hoping she wasn't getting night terrors. That would be horrible!
Tonight I was sitting here on my laptop, and I hear Marty snoring - and I mean SNORING! I go into the bedroom to shake him to get him to stop.
I should mention that we put Anya's bed in our room. Reasons for this are varied, but the main one being that there is a door in the kids room that goes out to a bar-type place. The door is locked and looks to be sorta closed off - and there is a rug hanging on the wall over the door, but still I wasn't comfortable with that at all. At night, the smoke smell that comes from there is HORRIBLE!
OK, back to the story.
I go in to shake dear husband, as I am shaking him - Anya jumps out of bed and comes running over "Mommy!" She is scared again. It was the snoring - which I can agree does sound like a mean monster growling.
Bring on the anti snoring device!
2 comments:
Too funny!
Isn't it awesomely comforting to be able to 'fix' it??? :)
Post a Comment