On the way back to the apartment - Marty went ahead to get some pics of the theater, while Anya and I walked behind. We were talking, and Anya was asking me questions about America. You know, important things like if there is cake there, and ice cream, juice, milk. She informed me that she has a lot of friends in America (which she does!).
We also talked about going on the airplane. She is fascinated with all things somolyout (airplane, and no - I didn't type that phonetically right). Some of the goodies that were in our care package today I told her were for the airplane (suckers, gum, candy).
This got into a discussion about when we were getting on the airplane, ya know, to get the candy, gum and suckers...which led into "first, we must get Anya's passport, then we fly to Moscow". Right there, in the middle of Karl Marx street, she stops - dead in her tracks and said"
"Father bog (Russian for God), pazaloosta please help passport Anya dazaftra (tomorrow). Mommy y Daddy y Anya Moscow y America. Thank you, you velcome (supposed to be welcome) Amen"I don't know if the energy was simply for her to get candy or something greater. One thing I am sure of, God heard this prayer!
3 comments:
Oh My what a precious prayer !!
God Bless. Pam, South Bend
absolutely precious! what a great memory that will be with you always!
That was way to precious!!
Post a Comment