Saturday, March 06, 2010

the day at the Jackson's

On Thursday, we went to the Jackson's house for the afternoon. It was so nice to see Ans pay with other kids. I know she is bored out of her mind with us...and I hate that. There isn't much to do in the apartment (that I am not lovingly calling the 'cell'...bars on the windows, gray walls...kinda fits).

Anyway, it was a great afternoon.

Steve took the kids on a dog sled ride with their family's dog, Astra.

Anya and Melissa had a lot of fun playing. Melissa is 6. Here, they're having 'girl talk' over some hot chocolate.
When we first got to their house, Anya was shy, so we played Candy Land. This is one of her favorite games. She quickly warmed up to the other kids, and before I knew it - she was even being a little bossy! But the kids all had a good time, and we're very grateful for the invitation!

1 comment:

Debbie said...

They saved our sanity too!