Wednesday, March 17, 2010

moola and such

Well, Alex came over this after noon and got a wad-o-money from us. Hopefully, this is a good sign. Maybe he knows that the passport is coming, and that we'll be leaving soon. Generally when we've come to Russia before, he visits on the next to the last day to collect money. Him coming this soon is kind of unusual. Unless he had a mortgage payment (or 10) due...or maybe he is buying a new car and needed a down payment...

3 comments:

kate said...

nah--let's take it as a good sign. why not?

Fran said...

I agree with Kate. Let's take it as a good sign. Hopefully the passport will be in the courier delivery yet this week! Well, I can pray for that, can't I?

Debbie said...

Let's say it's a good sign!! he didn't collect from us until the night before we were leaving the apt at 5am!!