Tuesday, March 23, 2010

prayers needed

Hello friends,

I hate to burden you with a prayer request, but I think we need it.

We think Anya is coming down with something. There is a crud that is going around town, and several members of the Jackson family have been sick in the past week. Whatever this is, it starts as a sore throat, and then goes into a bronchial thing.

Tonight in the bath, Anya said she had a sore throat. After a minor panic, we call Tami (who happens to be a nurse, thank God!). She talked to Anya and apparently she has the sore throat and is achy all over. NOT GOOD!

We are REALLY praying that the last installment of this part of the story isn't "well, then we all got really sick".

We appreciate your prayers, and wish you all God's best!

7 comments:

Debbie said...

Oh so hoping if it does come into the apt it goes out quickly but more so that you can all fight it off... NOT fun... :( so sorry~

Lisa said...

Oh no! We will be praying. Hang in there, can't be too much longer left.

What a blessing to have your friend Tami their to interpret and help!

Anonymous said...

Of course I'll pray for all of you..this will sound like an old
wives tale but it has always worked for us....if you can get some Vicks Vapor Rub....slather a bunch on the bottom of her feet-put her socks on (do this just before bed).

kate said...

Ugh. That's what I just had--sore throat, achy and then fever. I needed antibiotics. (I took Augmentin which made me feel horrible, but you can get it otc--I have for Lexi.)

kate said...

And never apologize for asking for prayer!

Unknown said...

Sending prayers!!

JulieNicholas said...

Praying!!!