Pulse FM (christian radio station at home) has this great thing every day called the Pulse Morning Nugget. I love hearing / reading these when I am at home...today, I got this in an email from a friend who works at Pulse.
Very appropriate for us, now.
GOD IS NEVER LATE, SO LEARN TO WAIT.
ACTS 7:30
"After forty years had passed, an angel appeared to Moses in the flames of a burning bush in the desert near Mount Sinai. 31When he saw this, he was amazed at the sight.
34 I have indeed seen the oppression of my people in Egypt. I have heard their groaning and have come down to set them free. Now come, I will send you back to Egypt.'
40 YEARS IS A LONG TIME TO WAIT ON THE SIDELINES FOR A GREAT MISSION. BUT GOD IS NOT INACTIVE WHEN GOD DELAYS. THIS IS WHEN HE IS FINE-TUNING HIS INSTRUMENTS AND GROWING US IN OUR STRENGTH. THEN AT THE RIGHT TIME, WE ARE GOOD TO GO AND EQUAL TO THE TASK.
JOHN HENRY JOWETT SAID, EVEN JESUS HAD 30 YEARS OF PRIVACY, GROWING IN WISDOM BEFORE HE LAUNCHED INTO HIS MINISTRY.
GOD IS NEVER IN A HURRY. HE SPENDS YEARS PREPARING THOSE HE PLANS TO GREATLY USE. TODAY, WE MAY BE UNABLE TO SEE THE FINAL OUTCOME OF THE BEAUTIFUL PLAN THAT GOD HAS HIDDEN, (AS ISAIAH 49 SAYS) IN THE SHADOW OF HIS HAND. IT MIGHT BE CONCEALED FOR A LONG TIME, BUT WE CALMY WAIT BECAUSE THATS WHERE OUR FAITH COMES IN
FOCUS MORE ON THE LESSONS LEARNED ALONG THE WAY THAN ANXIOUS EYES TOWARDS THE END RESULT. THERE IS A REASON BEHIND EVERY SINGLE LESSON, AND WHEN WE ARE READY, THE REVEAL WILL COME. DONT STEAL TOMORROW FROM GODS HANDS, GIVE HIM TIME TO SPEAK TO YOU AND REVEAL HIS WILL.
2 comments:
I just LOVE this part: DONT STEAL TOMORROW FROM GODS HANDS.
How true...we always by human nature want to hurry things along. And yes, there are reasons to be back "home" but there are reasons to be there right now too. As much as possible-enjoy... there are times I'd love to be back there (as long as I knew when I was leaving)! :)
if nothing else you have to give me an update on my "tourism guide" and let me know who are still in business! lol
This was great, thanks for posting and sharing.
Post a Comment