
She also really liked Peanut Butter.
Finger lickin' good! (and container licking...and plate licking...)
When she gets a little excited, we put the headphones on her and let her play with the IPod for a while. I read somewhere that this is a technique used with autistic children - Anya isn't autistic, but I thought I'd give it a go and see how it worked. LIKE A CHARM!
3 comments:
Kids with any kind of sensory processing issue do really well when they can do something like listen to headphones and block everything out. Belle has sensory integration disorder (much better now than when she was little). Putting headphones on her or turning her radio on quietly is the only thing that will help her get to sleep.
Nathan just loves popcorn too! I can't wait for them to meet~
I'm sure she is trying so many new foods that she didn't even know existed! Curious as to what type of foods they served in the orphanage.
Post a Comment