If you don't know us very well, I should tell you that boredom and creative inspiration come hand in hand many times in our house.
Today, one of us had to stay at the apartment all day so that we wouldn't miss the call (that never came...by the way).
I went shopping, and Marty and Anya stayed back at the flat. When I got home, I was asked to appear in a few cameo shots for a video. I wasn't sure what it was all about...but have learned not to ask.
If you've ever stayed in this apartment, you will enjoy this.
5 comments:
That was hilarious! My guess is the former owner of our house had Russian roots, LOL.
loved that !!!! check the blog a couple of times a day.....hoping to read you all are winging your way "HOME",,,,God Bless, Pam
And the thing is, I think that apartment is in pretty good shape.
That made me really laugh hard.
I absolutely LOVE it! You didn't find where we pieced the phone cords together with tape apparently! :)
Post a Comment