We’ve learned that Anya is very long waisted. Most pants I’ve brought for her look like hip huggers.
Anya is good at entertaining herself, which is good since Mommy and Daddy aren’t the best at entertaining a 7 year old 24 hours a day
Anya got her first time out. I wish I knew what she was saying while she was sitting for 5 minutes…but ya know, maybe I DON’T want to know what she was saying
Not everyone likes to color as much as I do
You must always check your child’s pockets…ALWAYS. You will be amazed what you might find. Maybe chewed gum, maybe a grape, might even find a coin.
Best conversation of the day (in Russian of course)
Mama, can I have an orange
Neit
(5 minutes later)
Mama, can I have an apple?
Neit
(5 minutes later)
Mama, can I have a banana?
Neit, but thanks for asking
(5 minutes later)
Mama, can I have candy?
Um, neit
(5 minutes later)
Mama, can I have some chips?
Neit, how about water
Yes, please!
2 comments:
Sounds like a typical Mother-child conversation. I love it! Coloring has always been a favorite thing of yours. And yes, always, always, always check the pockets. If you don't, they will most likely really mess up the rest of the washing.
so fun!
Post a Comment