For those of you who aren't on Facebook, I wanted to be sure you know.
We're going to pick up Anya this morning!
Got a cal at about 9:15 that said Andres (Alex's assistant) would be here to go get Anya sometime between 10 and 11...which in Andrew time means 11 - 11:15.
I am trying to get off the computer so that I cam get myself together.
(deep breath) = HERE WE GO! YAHOO!
7 comments:
Yipeeeeee!!!! Best news we've heard all day! Praying for a fun and memorable start to official Friend family life. :-)
Deep breath Kath, deep breath!! Deep breath Lis, deep breath!!!
Giggle, giddy with joy and I so will not be able to sleep!!
I second Kirsten and Vince's Yipeeeeee!!!! =)
Thrilled for you!
Soooooo happy this day is finally here for you! One more step to get her back home in Indiana with you! It will be so great to get Anya out of that orphanage! The stories about the boys just breaks my heart!
Oh my gosh, it's really, really here. Thought this day would never arrive. I'm so happy, I know I won't sleep much tonight. Can't wait for this journey to begin!!
THANK you! Not on fb so didn't know.
So excited for you! Now I get to read more updates....
Post a Comment