Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Day in photos

Anya LOVED our dinner (hee hee!)

Dinner - beef stew

She wasn't sure about the whole hair drying thing, but it was dripping all over the place. After about 2 minutes, she said 'eta fsol!' (that's all!)


On the phone with Auntie Larisa from America
Getting ready to go - in Anya's room at the orphanage.




All right then, let's go! Anya wasn't hesitant AT ALL to go.


Us with the Director - very VERY nice woman. Will post more about the actual 'going' later.


First walk together - at the ice sculptures on Mapata.

Anya decided she was sleepy after the walk.

9 comments:

Fran said...

Great pictures, just like being there. Well, not quite but close. I'm so excited for all of us.

Classic Kitchen Twist said...

Anya looks so happy-what a ham!

Lisa said...

I just love that first picture of Anya, what a smile!

Hodges Five said...

Anya is just beautiful and so full of smiles! Kathy, it amazes me how beautiful you still look in SIBERIA!

Debbie said...

Just watching her soak in life is so much fun - isn't it?!? :)

Nicki said...

Ohhhh, I cry everytime I look at the pics! I am so happy for you, what a blessing!! She's soo happy, what an adventure!

Amy...who wanted 4. said...

Over the moon for you all!!
You have made my day!
Welcome to motherhood!!!!!

Michelle Wegner said...

Kathy I've known you for a long time and I have to say you have a look of true fufillmentand joy in these photos. It's a beautiful thing.

kate said...

She looks GREAT!