You may have noticed that I'm not posting much about our trip on Facebook and Twitter. That is on purpose. If you're one of the not-so-fortunate ones who see all my babble on Twitter/FB, please help me keep the trip details quiet.
Also, we should probably pray for Tara - she is staying at our house while we are gone. I am hoping that everything goes smoothly, that the cats don't drive her crazy, and that she doesn't get snowed in!
8 comments:
I will be praying for you, Marty, and Anya! I hope everything goes even better than expected! I can't wait to hear how God has provided! :) Have a safe trip and hug your little girl for me too!
I wish we lived closer! I don't know what that would do for you and your trip expectations? Maybe we would sit around and be nervous and excited together like two little school girls waiting to be picked up by our dates for our first school prom? Maybe we would have sick stomachs together? Maybe we would go over the list of 'to do's and to don'ts' for the millionth time - just in case you forgot something. I don't know? I just wish I could be there.
God Bless you, Kathy. Please keep us all posted. Hey - did you get your visa?
I am praying specifically for the weather....
Kathy I will be praying for you. Safe travels and please post.
Got it! - thank you and SAFE TRAVELS!
Praying for a safe, joy-filled trip and reunion, despite the inevitable curve balls that will come your way. Can't wait to see you guys on the other side of the world in just 2 weeks! Wow. Can't believe it's really happening...
I'm not sure how I didn't see these posts the last few days :(
Repeating everything Kirsten said except the part of seeing you in 2-weeks on the other side of the world - I'll wait to see you in Chicago! :)
And now I will be checking the blog DAILY!
Post a Comment