Friday, February 12, 2010

Thursday

THURSDAY

Kind of an uneventful day. Went to see Anya in the afternoon. Jet lag is a funny thing – you think you are over it, completely flipped to a new time zone, and then *POW* it hits you again. That is what happened mid afternoon. Marty got really tired – and so did Andrew. Andrew is our interpreter (that we really don’t need). So, Andrew decided he would go across the street to the grocery store and get some cookies. Well, after a little snack, Marty and Andrew fell asleep. It was pretty funny.

Here are some pics of our visit.







4 comments:

Michelle Wegner said...

Ok...so here I am on the blog again. I think sometimes my computer does freaky things and blocks me out...

Anyway,

I still can not get over how much Anya looks like you guys. So funny. She looks so happy. :)

Debbie said...

like the "hippie" pix at the end :)

Lisa said...

Oh my word! Her hair is soooooooo long!!! I don't think I've ever seen another little girl in Russia (orphanage) with such long hair!

She's precious and I love the smiles!

Joan Yoder said...

She is getting soooo big! And very beautiful at the same time!!! What a beautiful family. So, so, sooo glad you finally all get to be together .. forever!