Wednesday, February 10, 2010

napping

Marty: we shouldn't nap during the day to be sure that we are totally flipped over to this time zone

Me: OK, but I would like to just lie down and watch a DVD

Marty: Not a good idea, you'll fall asleep

Currently, I am on the computer, and Marty is snoring. It's 4pm.

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Bahahahahah!!

Unknown said...

Keep those great news posts coming! It sounds like everything is going as planned! Hoping to have you all home soon!

Nicki said...

That's sooo funny! :-)

Debbie said...

laughing! that's what some of Brian and my conversations went like also!!

kate said...

Lol! I always think a nap is fine. I mean, I nap NORMALLY (or I did...I remember napping...) so why is it wrong to have a *little* nap when adjusting time zones?

That's my theory and I'm sticking to it. Although, since I'm now napless, it hardly matters.