I find it interesting that the children have uniforms. It is not what I would have expected from an orphange. Sorry if I seem so ignorant.
Great pics, thanks so much for posting them. Will you be able to get to Schelekov this weekend to spend time with Anya also?
ohhhh great pics! Thank you so much for sharing :-) They're so sweet!
nice pictures!!
Wow--NICE gym! Is this an internat or do the children go to a village school?I love the first picture. Are they singing? Cheering?The polite applause picture makes me think another group won the carpet sweeper. ;>
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I find it interesting that the children have uniforms. It is not what I would have expected from an orphange.
Sorry if I seem so ignorant.
Great pics, thanks so much for posting them. Will you be able to get to Schelekov this weekend to spend time with Anya also?
ohhhh great pics! Thank you so much for sharing :-) They're so sweet!
nice pictures!!
Wow--NICE gym! Is this an internat or do the children go to a village school?
I love the first picture. Are they singing? Cheering?
The polite applause picture makes me think another group won the carpet sweeper. ;>
Post a Comment