Saturday, February 20, 2010

you want photos?

This is a note that Anya wrote to us the first day we saw her. It says (generally) Mama and Papa, I love you - I am glad you are healthy


Melissa (the youngest Jackson) gave Anya a Valentine - this little heart.

Can't remember if I've posted this yet...if I did - then you get to see it again :)


Us - the day we went to court.

For those of you who have been to Irkutsk before - you will appreciate this. It's a REAL mall! It's only been open for a few months. There aren't many stores open yet - the thing to the right is a giant grocery store. There is also the Russian version of Victoria's Secret, Sephorah and Things Remembered at this mall.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Where is this!? We could have totally used that giant grocery store and the mall to wander around.

Love the note Anya wrote, how sweet.