Tuesday, February 09, 2010

We'll Bring You Home

Many of you asked to see the song called "Home" Marty wrote, performed and put behind some images of Anya. Here it is.

9 comments:

Becky said...

Dang! Now I have to redo my mascara before going to work! Beautiful.

Fran said...

Get the kleenexes! Thanks so much for posting this for us.

Lisa Betsinger Wojtkowiak said...

Moved beyond words! I can't wait to meet your daughter!

kate said...

It's beautiful. SHE'S beautiful.

You've waited so long with this little person growing and changing across the world. I'm so GLAD she's finally coming home.

Remember: if there's ANYthing I can do to help...now or down the road...don't hesitate. Even if you just need a chat with someone in the same country--let me know.

Nate and Brenda said...

Wow! Awesome! I am so excited that you are there and that much closer to bringing that beautiful girl home!!

Debbie said...

Beautiful! Song and daughter!

Joan Yoder said...

So so beautiful .. in so many ways.

Faith said...

BEAUTIFUL !! THANKS FOR SHARING MARTY'S SONG...I know you are feeling like heaven holding your girl finally. I will keep praying until you return home with her. faith

Debra Barton Grant said...

I can't stop watching this video- I hope you know how much Anya is already loved by our family- we can't wait to meet your daughter!