Precious Kathy! Especially love the shots of Anya and her daddy!
Love the pictures. Thanks so much for posting them.
Awwwww!!!What a GORGEOUS family!! :)
Thank you for sharing! In some of her pictures, I notice that Anya somewhat even favors Marty.
Love the pictures!! Tell Andrew Nate and Brenda say Hi! We miss him. I miss teasing him!!
Beautiful! Did they share any cookies yet? :) Hi to Andrew from us too. I bet he loved talking with Marty about the techno stuff!
That last picture is such a "happy family" picture! Soon it will be official! But, I know you're a family already.
together, at last!! such a beautiful family!! Soo excited for you all!!! Thank you so much for posting :-)
Such a great family photo! Can't wait till news that it is finally official. Thanks for sharing.
Such a beautiful, beautiful family picture! Love you and praying daily for you all!! xo
What an absolutely beautiful picture of the 3 of you! Praying hard! Love you!
Post a Comment
11 comments:
Precious Kathy! Especially love the shots of Anya and her daddy!
Love the pictures. Thanks so much for posting them.
Awwwww!!!
What a GORGEOUS family!! :)
Thank you for sharing! In some of her pictures, I notice that Anya somewhat even favors Marty.
Love the pictures!! Tell Andrew Nate and Brenda say Hi! We miss him. I miss teasing him!!
Beautiful! Did they share any cookies yet? :)
Hi to Andrew from us too. I bet he loved talking with Marty about the techno stuff!
That last picture is such a "happy family" picture! Soon it will be official! But, I know you're a family already.
together, at last!! such a beautiful family!! Soo excited for you all!!! Thank you so much for posting :-)
Such a great family photo! Can't wait till news that it is finally official. Thanks for sharing.
Such a beautiful, beautiful family picture! Love you and praying daily for you all!! xo
What an absolutely beautiful picture of the 3 of you! Praying hard! Love you!
Post a Comment