I love the requisite hedgehog hanging on the wall behind you. ;-) I've always thought that animal a strange choice for the Russian equivalent of the teddy bear. And yet, somehow, it kind of makes sense that Russian children would be given something covered with SPINES to cuddle with!
Did you bring those toys, or were those orphanage fare? If you brought them, what are they called? Great activity idea!!!
3 comments:
Wow! Now that is impressive, not sure many adults could do that well!
Nathan's hand/eye coordination is really high too (higher than mine!) -- again...they're going to have fun -- or maybe it will be competition!?!?
I love the requisite hedgehog hanging on the wall behind you. ;-) I've always thought that animal a strange choice for the Russian equivalent of the teddy bear. And yet, somehow, it kind of makes sense that Russian children would be given something covered with SPINES to cuddle with!
Did you bring those toys, or were those orphanage fare? If you brought them, what are they called? Great activity idea!!!
Post a Comment