geez,Kathy, I cry everytime I read your blog.LOL, We are so very happy for your family, and continuing to pray for you. and What a BEAUTIFUL family you are :-) sending hugs and prayers your way.
Awww. Nice picture. Wow! The end of March. I was telling my daughter I don't know how people with other children adopt from Russia because you have to be gone so long - unless the entire crew would go too. Just today she commented that she had been researching Russia and that was a concern.
What a GREAT first family picture! You guys are ALL BEAMING, especially you and Marty. This picture should win some type of award..it makes a person smile right back at you guys...a HUGE smile back!
Just thought you should know, I just got done running around the Police Department showing off your "first family picture." I just couldn't stop looking at it so I thought I'd share it with the girls. (brought tears to some eyes) Everyone agreed, Anya looks like her mama & papa, and what a beautiful smiles!!!
10 comments:
That's the best photo I have seen in a long, long time!! Hurry home!
Wonderful picture! You all look sooo happy. Can't wait till you get home.
Love those smiles!!
My nose burns because I want to cry. What a beautiful picture! Sooo happy for ya'll!
geez,Kathy, I cry everytime I read your blog.LOL, We are so very happy for your family, and continuing to pray for you. and What a BEAUTIFUL family you are :-)
sending hugs and prayers your way.
That is the BEST picture in the world!!!!! Still beaming for you!!
~germaine
Awww. Nice picture. Wow! The end of March. I was telling my daughter I don't know how people with other children adopt from Russia because you have to be gone so long - unless the entire crew would go too. Just today she commented that she had been researching Russia and that was a concern.
What a GREAT first family picture! You guys are ALL BEAMING, especially you and Marty. This picture should win some type of award..it makes a person smile right back at you guys...a HUGE smile back!
Just thought you should know, I just got done running around the Police Department showing off your "first family picture." I just couldn't stop looking at it so I thought I'd share it with the girls. (brought tears to some eyes) Everyone agreed, Anya looks like her mama & papa, and what a beautiful smiles!!!
The love you are all sharing jumps right out of the photo, it fills my heart with joy to see this. Thanks for posting this fantastic shot.
Post a Comment