
If you are the kind that likes to track flight numbers - here are the numbers:
3958 (northwest) to 4918 (Delta) to 30 (Delta) to 749 (Aeroflot).

Here is the Delta site where you can track flights:
http://www.delta.com/traveling_checkin/flight_status_updates/index.jsp
There are a lot of flight tracker deals out there...I am sure you have a better one.
I am spending my day packing. Marty seems to think it will only take me about 2 hours to pack. He is a funny man...oh goodness!
I really don't like paying overage on baggage weight - it's an issue really. I get mad. Even if I KNOW I am going to pay it, it still urks me. I know we're going to have to pay for an extra bag on the Delta flight (which does not make me happy) - the website is a little sketchy as to how much they are going to charge. I know it's $50 - but it dosen't say if that is per flight (which would be $150) or per trip. Oh well, all of the neat little surprises that play into the rich padgent they call adoption :)
I am spending my day packing. Marty seems to think it will only take me about 2 hours to pack. He is a funny man...oh goodness!
I really don't like paying overage on baggage weight - it's an issue really. I get mad. Even if I KNOW I am going to pay it, it still urks me. I know we're going to have to pay for an extra bag on the Delta flight (which does not make me happy) - the website is a little sketchy as to how much they are going to charge. I know it's $50 - but it dosen't say if that is per flight (which would be $150) or per trip. Oh well, all of the neat little surprises that play into the rich padgent they call adoption :)
5 comments:
Safe travels Kathy! I can't wait to see your journey come to a close! Tears of joy for you guys and your princess.
Safe travels indeed. Coming back, there will be three of you. A family. Not that you weren't a family before ........... How exciting.
I can't believe you're at this point!! Praying more than ever. You're SO close!!! Will be "with" you every step of the way!!! Godspeed! ~g
I am so excited for you! Finally able to bring your daughter home. Every time I think of Anya, I think of the pictures of her room with ALL those little dresses hanging in her closet that she never got to wear. But HALLELUJAH she finally gets to come home with Mama & Papa! Keeping you in prayers too!
Godspeed!
overage should be per ticket--not per plane. I flew Aeroflot via Moscow and didn't have to pay overage charges on the domestic part because the ticket originated in the US.
Keep us posted!!!
Post a Comment