Mom (D), Dad (B) and little guy (N)
I am SO EXCITED for this family. Between them and the H family, they have paved the way for us (and other families) - we now know what combination of documents the Judge requires. We know what kind of 'stuff' the Judge is looking for in court.
IT'S ALL HUGE PEOPLE...THIS IS JUST HUGE!
I have been trying to process this all day, I can't imagine how the N family are processing this! The tears of joy just keep coming! The slightest little thing will bring tears to my eyes over all this (fair warning to all my friends...).
UGH! I just can not believe that the mountain has moved! PRAISE GOD!
5 comments:
So exciting!!! So grateful that everything seems to me moving in the right direction:)
Isn't it amazing with all the regions slowing down right now, with concerns about the verdict in a US case stopping everything, that NOW is the time that things are happening in your region? It's like the thaw in "The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe." Aslan is on the move. ;>
Praise the Lord! Miracles are happening. Starting to feel very optimistic, won't stop praying!! ~germaine and family
I have been following your blog for several months now. I think this is my first time to comment. I was adopted (domestically) 24+ years ago, so I have always been interested in adoption. I had a student in my class last year who was adopted from Vladivastok (sp?) when he was 9 months, and he is 6 now.
I am so glad it looks like things are moving in the right direction for Anya to come home! I have been checking the blog several times daily to see if there are any new developments! You are in my thoughts and prayers!
P.S. Have you ever thought about creating a button (i think that's what they call it--like the pray 7x7 one you have)..that everyone could post in the sidebar of their blog. I would be happy to put it on mine!
Jennifer
(jenniferedrew@yahoo.com)
My co-worker got their referal today! It is a little boy about two whose name is Roman. They plan to go next month to meet him.
Post a Comment