Tuesday, January 06, 2009

so many ideas, so little sleep

I have so many ideas and things I want to blog about. I want to plant a seed about some of the children in Anya's group who are looking for a family. I want to talk about the book I am reading by Lysa TerKeurst. I have a list - seriously, I keep a list in my purse...this way, when I get an idea as I am driving down the road - I can just jot it down.

Right now, I am too tired. I can't form complete thoughts (stupid jet lag!). And, everything is making me cry (stupid lack of sleep).

So - until I can catch up on some sleep, I am signing off.

Thank you for praying for me (us) over the past few weeks...I have felt your prayers!

1 comment:

Nate and Brenda said...

Glad you are home safe!! I remember feeling that way after returning from each of my trips!!