
The afternoon visit was much different. I am starting to think she doesn’t like our interpreter – Anya acts much different when Julia is around. Much quieter. With me, I feel like she is being the ‘real’ Anya. Maybe it is a language thing – who knows.
Notice the pretty red bows in her hair. Thank you Mrs. Amy! Anya loves them. I got her a blue and white polka dot bow, and a pink one. Anya decided she wanted to wear ALL the bows in her hair...so that is why she is wearing quite the assortment. A little Punky Brewster - but cute none the less.
We colored the entire time this afternoon. I also brought an apple for her as a snack. We spent a little time talking about the big party tomorrow. I am asking Anya to help me plan it so she feels a part of the event. She said the boys would like balls…so I will try to find 9 balls tomorrow.

Everything is still closed here. Amazingly enough – at about 3pm, things started to open. No one can tell me when anything will be open again – seriously, does NO ONE know when the mall will be open again? If anyone is reading this, and if you know – can you please tell me? I think it would be best if I went to the yellow mall rather than going downtown…just for time’s sake and the ease of finding things. Although, I would REALLY like to go downtown and visit my 2 favorite shoe places. There is this one shoe mall I went to years ago. I’ve been looking for it now for 2 years…we drove by it the other day! It is on th
e same street as the big mall/market downtown, close to Mapata street (as if you know where that is!).
We colored the entire time this afternoon. I also brought an apple for her as a snack. We spent a little time talking about the big party tomorrow. I am asking Anya to help me plan it so she feels a part of the event. She said the boys would like balls…so I will try to find 9 balls tomorrow.

Everything is still closed here. Amazingly enough – at about 3pm, things started to open. No one can tell me when anything will be open again – seriously, does NO ONE know when the mall will be open again? If anyone is reading this, and if you know – can you please tell me? I think it would be best if I went to the yellow mall rather than going downtown…just for time’s sake and the ease of finding things. Although, I would REALLY like to go downtown and visit my 2 favorite shoe places. There is this one shoe mall I went to years ago. I’ve been looking for it now for 2 years…we drove by it the other day! It is on th
e same street as the big mall/market downtown, close to Mapata street (as if you know where that is!).I am including a photo of me and Anya – both standing with no shoes on. Seriously, she is as tall as a 9 year old!
1 comment:
Hey, make notes on ALL the favorite shopping places! If I'm going to be "stuck" there for lack of a better word w/o my son for at least 10-days I'm going to need some distractions! Digital pixs work great! LOL
Post a Comment