TO FRIENDS TRAVELING HERE
Helpful tips
- Wear fur – as long as you can stand it. It is really cold outside, I have a fake full length one you are welcome to borrow, I can ship it out next week if you need it.
Don’t forget washcloths, for some reason they don’t use them here (and I’ve lft at least a dozen over the years, have no idea where they went) - Lotion – the most moisturizing you can find. It is VERY dry here, my hair feels like straw, and I am using the mega night cream all day, 2x a day PLUS at night.
- Those little travel size things of deodorant, contact solution etc., they last about a week (this is more to remind me)
- Anything you can’t replace here (i.e. glasses etc.) carry on. There are several things that are missing from my luggage (kids toys/games, and one thing of Peanut Butter – ODD)
- Laptop – if you’re not bringing one, I HIGHLY suggest getting one, not only can you get online from wherever you are, but you will be able to off load the photos from your camera, watch DVDs etc. I took my laptop to see Anya one day – and it was a GREAT source of entertainment (looking at the movies and photos of herself).
1 comment:
ya know, when you said your suitcase lost 10 lbs from home to Moscow I laughed - but Mike said "Gee - I'd be worried that someone took something out!" Maybe he was right!
Post a Comment