Monday, January 05, 2009

I still don't get it...from TGI Fridays in Moscow

I still don’t get the bloating thing and flying. We no sooner got in the air this morning – and I felt it coning on…the bloat!

I don’t get it.

So now I am sitting here at the TGI Friday’s at Sherm.2 (airport) in Moscow. The WiFi teased me – it looked like I could log on – but it was some kind of service for cell phone subscribers.

It looks like my flight is going to be delayed – the flight that comes in from Atlanta is about an hour late, so I am sure we will be delayed.

Wondering what I can have that will take this major bloat away – it’s just uncomfortable and pretty unattractive. Don’t want to eat or drink too much, then I run the risk of needing to use the bathroom. Have you ever used a public restroom in Russia? One word – EWWWW!

And for some reason, my laptop won’t charge. I can plug it in, and it is all ok – but it won’t charge. Odd – maybe it has something to do with the power (the 220v thing?). Who knows. All I know is that it is 11:07 A.M., and my flight is supposed to leave at 1:10 – and it isn’t even on the kiosk yet.

No comments: