So, what do you do when you are on a 10 hour flight to Moscow? First, you try to take a nap. After that, you look at the other passengers, and try to figure out what their stories are. Of course, there is the snacking, book reading, Sky Mall shopping…
And you’ve only got 8 hours to go.
Then you go through the podcasts and rebroadcasts you have on your IPod, listen to some tunes (trying not to sing TOO loud).
What is the deal with everyone sitting around me (ya, back to that one). The guy sitting nest to me, I would guess him to be about 25. Clearly Russian, looks like some kind of mod hit man (note to self: DO NOT make him mad or accidentally step on his foot while crawling over him to use the restroom).
Back to the IPod…and a little David Crowder – and air drumming with my ink pen and Vogue. Oh ya, did I mention that I might have accidentally been singing too – ya know how you can’t hear yourself singing when you have headphones on? Um, ya – I think I did – but I am looking at it this way – I was spreading the Word of God…I mean, it was David Crowder (and a little Hillsong).
No comments:
Post a Comment