When things happen, like what has happened to us with our travels over the past dew days, I always start thinking to myself - what is God trying to do with this situation. What am I going to learn? Marty keeps telling me that he thinks at the end of all this, I am going to be one to help families who are adopting with paperwork and nightmares. I can’t truly help unless I have experienced everything there is to experience. Well – as nice as that is, from where I sit right now, I don’t think so!
As we are sitting on our direct flight from Frankfort to Cincinnati – I just noticed what was on the TV in the airplane…Friday Night Lights. And, what got my attention was someone saying ‘South Bend’, and the football players on the show talking about going to Notre Dame.
What truly matters in any story is how it ends. We’re not quite done with the end of our adoption story, but we are turning the page on this chapter. This chapter is going to end with us home…coming into the C Concourse in South Bend! (and right now, after 2 days with very little sleep - that thought is about to make me cry!)
2 comments:
Glad to hear you are back safe and sound!!! Ahh helping families with paperwork and adoption now there is a wonderful and terrorizing thought! LOL!!!
HA! Very funny! So tell me my good friend Brenda, did you go through a lot of 'stuff' before you became one of those good people who help others with Russian adoptions?
Post a Comment