Monday, September 03, 2007

The beautiful girls of Irkutsk

There is a myth that Russian women are not attractive. For most Americans, when we think of Russian women, we think of the typical babushka. Let me tell you, this is NOT so.

It is remarkable how really beautiful the women are in Irkutsk. I noticed this before on other trips to Siberia, but never as much as this trip. Think of the most beautiful super models, the leggy blondes with perfect skin, hair and form. Those women are typical here!

It’s almost a joke between Marty and I. Absolutely drop dead gorgeous women all around…and I seem to be the one to make sure he take note...Too funny! We are going to try to take some photos – discretely - to post here. If you are a single guy, you might want to consider learning Russian, and vacationing in Irkutsk!

No comments: