Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Fun Statistics

For those of you out there who know me well - you know that I dig stats (which is probably why I was a good media buyer - back in the day!). I have a statistics function as part of this blog, and I thought I would share some of the info:

Since mid-August, we've had 576 (as of now) visitors to the site

The visitors have come from 3 countries: USA, France, Germany. This is a little skewed since I logged on when we were in Germany (so that was me). I do have some other Irkutsk-adopted-parent friends in France - so that makes sence.

Most people log on between 7-9am, with another spike at 6pm.

Most people come here from a bookmark in Internet Explorer or Firefox. But, several people have come here through classreport.com. My high school class has a site there, and I posted a link to this site on my profile. For those Riley-ites who have visited - Hello! And thanks for stopping by! ...and Lisa B. - if it is you (I guess it isn't Lisa B anymore!) - I can't find your email address, and I need to get in touch with you! Email me! I'm coming to Ohio next week.

Thank you to all who have followed our trip - we will continue to update the blog with our progress, and any new info.

No comments: