Friday, September 07, 2007

Anya's mama and papa

Anya has gone past calling us mama and papa. Now, we’re officially mommy and pappy. More specifically – HER mommy and pappy. Anya goes back and forth to who is her favorite. Today – I was her favorite. Everything I did – she did. It was so cute! She asked me to get her 2 lipsticks, because I had 2 lipsticks (her lipstick is Pooh chap stick). She wants sunglasses because mama has sun glasses. She wants earrings, because I have them (we have those play stick on earrings…yesterday she had 4 on each ear!). She likes her red shoes because Mama has red shoes. She has taken to mimicking everything that I do…I stand and put my hand on my hip – and so does she. Whatever I say – she repeats. Needless to say, I probably need to be careful about the words I choose!

No comments: