Hi Marty & Kathy, its just me, Samantha. I was thinking about you and how things are going over there and my curiousity lead me to the blog, needless to say my morning has been filled with getting to know Anya! What a beautiful daughter and yes, there is a resemblence between father & daughter in some of the pictures. Amazing, isn't it. As a mother of 3 beautiful children, I really feel my blessings when I read about the love and the connection you are sharing with Anya, I get the opportunity to have that every day. I hope that you can have that soon with her and your goodbyes are things of the past. Prayers are all around. Good Luck and safe travels!
1 comment:
Hi Marty & Kathy, its just me, Samantha. I was thinking about you and how things are going over there and my curiousity lead me to the blog, needless to say my morning has been filled with getting to know Anya! What a beautiful daughter and yes, there is a resemblence between father & daughter in some of the pictures. Amazing, isn't it.
As a mother of 3 beautiful children, I really feel my blessings when I read about the love and the connection you are sharing with Anya, I get the opportunity to have that every day. I hope that you can have that soon with her and your goodbyes are things of the past. Prayers are all around. Good Luck and safe travels!
Post a Comment