Over the past 4 years, I know people have thought I was crazy. I know people have said "yea, I'll believe it when I see it". I know people who don't follow Christ with everything in their being thought my 'prayer' was simply an exercise in wishful thinking.
To the naysayers, I say HA!
Last night, at about 3:30am EST, the N family was granted the adoption of a little boy! The N family are the ones we have met and have spent some time with. They are 'mid-westerners' too...their case is pretty similar to ours (for a lot of people and document reasons).
To those who have been standing with us in prayer for SO MANY years...THANK YOU! Our prayers are being heard and answered. This is TRULY a testament to the power of prayer, and evidence of things working in HIS time.
3 comments:
What wonderful news. Congratulations to the N family. Now, to bring Anya home also.
Mom
Soon we weill be posting "Let me introduce teh F family" storeis. Press on - Anya is coming home next!
Ditto Judy!! We will do all we can so you can do this more easily!
Post a Comment