Thursday, January 01, 2009

seeing God's hand

It just occurred to me (maybe not ‘just’ – but I was reminded) about God’s hand in this trip. I think back to a few weeks ago – and how God provided amazing resources, energy and help to pull this trip together without much headache. I know it wasn't me...I don't have it in me to do what all needed to get done.


Quick note to Kelley – thanks for the pictures! I took a copy of them to Anya to have, and the caregivers were having a wonderful time looking at them. Anya folded them up (ouch, folded photo paper! Oh well, she’s 6!), and put them with her “special stuff”.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So glad they went over well and they were what you were looking for! Heh... I'm also glad Anya enjoyed them, even if she did fold them. Sometimes the best pictures are the ones with "character" if you know what I mean. :) If you ever need any more copies or any other work done in any way shape or form, you know how to get ahold of me!

I'm just now reading back through all your trip blogs, sounds like quite the trip. Glad you were able to make it over there to see her over the holidays and you made it there and back all in one piece. Say hi to everyone for me!

Kelley