Saturday, January 24, 2009

Quick note with good news

THE H FAMILY HAD A SUCCESSFUL COURT HEARING!

On Friday (in Irkutsk) all of our constant prayers were finally answered. The Judge granted the adoption to the H family! I still can't think or talk about it much - I get too emotional.

I am traveling for work - so have limited time to wrote - but I wanted to be sure to post this amazing news! I promise I will post photos (hopefully) and the complete scoop when I get home.

Please keep the N family lifted in prayer. They go back to court on the 30th (which technically, is the 29th EST).

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah. Kathy I have so many friends praying for you and all the families that are adopting from Irkutsk. I can't wait for you to post more details.
All the best,
Melissa

J. said...

Straight from the H family's mouth - I can tell you it is utter joy. Mostly, however, it is relief that we are now finally together as a "normal" family, and that each subsequent family will have an easier time! Can't wait til ALL our kids are home!

Anonymous said...

Praise God is all I can say!!! I am literally in tears. What a miracle! Now, let's get Anya home:)

Anonymous said...

Prayers Answered!! Yes, let's get Anya home now.

Mom

Anonymous said...

What wonderful news! Hope this is the start of many great outcomes, Anja of course being high on the list! ~germaine and family

Anonymous said...

Kathy

That is absolutely fantastic news!!! I will keep praying that you will bring Anya home this year. It is certaintly time.

Stephanie