
I thought I would post a pic of the apartment I stayed in last week. Honestly - it was the nicest apartment I've stayed at (and I think I've stayed at 5 different apartments in Irkutsk - not sure if that qualifies me as an expert, but it does give me a good foundation to base opinion).
This kitchen has stainless appliances! Seriously! Everything was BRAND new...and very up-town feeling.
If you ever stay at the apartment on Lermontova Street...know it is a nice pad!
3 comments:
WOW! I have NEVER stayed at an apartment like that! That is beautiful!!!
Oh man - and here we are on 5th Army with all the duct tape holding things together! Guess I should have specified where we wanted to stay! But we love the pillows on this bed - best we've ever had! :)
Holy cow! Hope WE get to stay there some time! What luxury! Glad you had a comfy place to spend so much of your time.
Post a Comment