Doesn't it drive ya nuts how these people live in such a state of limbo...maybe we will do this, maybe we won't...maybe they'll call, maybe they wont...maybe I will do, maybe I won't. I guess us Americans are so used to getting what we want when we want it (well other than our kids!) and having the ability to access information when and where we need it and here, well, NOT SO MUCH!
2 comments:
I admit, your question had me in uncontrollable giggles, too. Oh, if only!
Thanks for sharing your visit with us. We'll persevere!
Doesn't it drive ya nuts how these people live in such a state of limbo...maybe we will do this, maybe we won't...maybe they'll call, maybe they wont...maybe I will do, maybe I won't. I guess us Americans are so used to getting what we want when we want it (well other than our kids!) and having the ability to access information when and where we need it and here, well, NOT SO MUCH!
Post a Comment