Wednesday, January 07, 2009

DId I tell you about the blind boy?

I don't think I told you the story about the blind boy.

Well - on my flight from Moscow to Irkutsk, there was a little boy (I would say 3-4) who was blind. He was getting on the plane after I was already seated. He was feeling his way through the aisle, and came to my seat...and felt the seat, my arm, my face...next thing I know, his fingers were up my nose, he had a handful of my hair, and let's just say - he knows I am female! Oh my goodness!

I didn't know what to say (or do) about all this - didn't want to offend his mother or cause a scene...but I really wanted my hair back. He was content walking to his seat...with a handful of my hair. Thankfully the adorable pleasant girl sitting next to me (Tatianna) told his mother to please remove her son from my hair, and to keep his hands to himself.

Good grief!

4 comments:

Nate and Brenda said...

You have some interesting times with airplanes don't you!! :)

Anonymous said...

Give the boy a stress ball!! Lwojo

Debbie said...

Oh man, you have more adventures in a day than we have in a month, maybe year!

J. said...

Boy that WAS one eventful trip home, wasn't it? You'll never forget that flight, that's for s!