I love my job...every day I thank God for my 'job'. I truly can not believe that THIS is what I do for a living. One of the reasons I love it so much is that I am able to bless women in a very unique way. One of those ways is through the magazine I am the Fashion Editor for. Every year, the magazine has a Mommy Makeover contest. This year, we couldn't pick just 1 winner - so we decided to choose 2. One as our Makeover Winner, and one to Honor.
I am in the process of the final phase before we have the 'big reveal' of our big winner. She is am amazing woman - and everyone who has met her so far in the makeover process has fallen in love with her.
Today - I was able to surprise the Mom we decided to honor. 
Ms. Donna is an amazing Mom - one who has a story of strength, persistence and faith. The Board of Directors at St. Margaret's House (an amazing day program for women in South Bend http://www.stmargaretshouse.org/) nominated Donna. Donna is the mother to a beautiful teenage daughter - and today, I got to honor her at a very special gathering at St.

Ms. Donna is an amazing Mom - one who has a story of strength, persistence and faith. The Board of Directors at St. Margaret's House (an amazing day program for women in South Bend http://www.stmargaretshouse.org/) nominated Donna. Donna is the mother to a beautiful teenage daughter - and today, I got to honor her at a very special gathering at St.
Margaret's House.
I don't want to spoil Donna's story, or anything that will be in the next edition of the magazine - but I do want to share some photos...I think you can tell by the look on her face, she was surprised!

No comments:
Post a Comment