I haven't had time to indulge in this hobby this year...until Tuesday of this week. I actually marked out the day to get some yard work done. I had the day planned, with a trip to my favorite greenhouses. Well, the weather was HORRIBLE on Tuesday. So, I got up - ran to the corner greenhouse, got some (overpriced) things and at least got a start on grooming our 3+ acres.
One of my big goals this year is to have a nice entryway. We're working on getting the front step fixed - so I wanted to have some really nice pots to greet guests...especially since our home will be the location for the wedding of one of my pals this summer :)
Here is what I came up with - in the driving rain on Tuesday. I think it turned out nice! I think I will need to mark out another day to plant some petunias around the house...but for now, this is a good start.
1 comment:
Beautiful!!!!
Post a Comment