Saturday, June 07, 2008

Got tagged

I got tagged on one of my friend's blogs (thanks Judy!) - she is starting a Friday 'theme' post. Each Friday it'll be a new topic, and all you have to do is list 5 things about that topic... Easy stuff, to ease everyone into the weekend...

So here goes:

Top 5 things you love most about the summer.
1. our hillbilly pool
2. gardening
3. slower work life
4. warm weather
5. our beautiful deck

I am going to take this a step farther, and list the 5 things I don't like so much about summer:
1. weeds that get out of control
2. bugs
3. sweating (as I get older, the more I sweat - and it's just not pretty!)
4. our neighbors (it is a nursery type farm...they're very rude neighbors, they dump a lot of junk that becomes our front yard view in the summer, they also have a lot of laborers that don't speak English - they are always running around, not being so considerate of our boundaries, hanging out on the dirt hills that border our property - GRRRRR!)
5. Groundhogs, raccoons, and the like

I tag Brenda, Jessica and Michelle!

No comments: