Saturday, June 14, 2008

The Notebook

Has anyone ever seen the movie 'The Notebook"? It was on WSBT tonight.

I don't see movies often...there are a lot of reasons for this - but the fact remains, I just don't got to or watch movies often.

Tonight we decided to watch The Notebook - and now I feel like I have been crying uncontrollably for over an hour (maybe this is one reason to steer clear of movies?!)

Here is my question - if you saw the movie at the theater - and saw it tonight on TV...does the theater version end like the TV version? DON'T TEL ME HOW IT ENDS if it is different.

3 comments:

Nate and Brenda said...

I have never seen the tv version. The movie version was wonderful!! It made me cry too!! Such a great story!!

Anonymous said...

The movie version, TV version and the book all end the same. But does it really end the way you think it ends? There has been a lot of discussion about the ending and what 'really' happened. Tears are good and this movie was worth many of them. xoxo

Lisa B.

J-La-Sta said...

This is my favorite movie ever! I just watched it the Saturday before last! I own it! I have never seen the TV Version! I cried a lot the first time I watched it! I got the link to your blog from Michelle's site! It's been great getting to know you at the Study Group on Tuesday mornings!