Thursday, June 26, 2008

Documents again

I've spent most of the morning completing more documents for the adoption. It's funny how time fades your memory. I need to fill in blanks with things like our passport number - before, I knew this like I know my phone number. Today, I had to look it up.

I just hope we are able to get everything in order and back to Russia before all of our other documents expire (which is in August). I think the Judge is on vacation in July - so we might be out of luck. Please pray that this next step goes quickly, that there are no hiccups, that everyone that needs to complete something does so in an expedited manner...and that I don't lose my mind in the process.

2 comments:

Nate and Brenda said...

Wow! How many times is this now?? Praying you get everything there quickly!!!!

Fran said...

I'm here, notary seal in hand, as soon as you're ready for it-
Mom