Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Update

Hello All - Several friends have asked for an update...so here it goes. There is not much to say! Everything seems to be working out exactly the way it should. We spent Monday in Indianapolis getting last minute things apostilled at the State House.


Of course I have a really neat tension headache that goes from my eyebrow to my shoulder....but this is OK. My to-do lists are shrinking - and the only things we have yet to do tomorrow is get some cash, deal with Power of Atty., and pack. But I am sure that I will think of more things I need to do before we leave Thursday morning.

Thanks to everyone who has been and is praying for us. This is a huge leap of Faith...but, I've said it before and I'll say it again - God is bigger than all of us, and His perfect plan will play out regardless of what anyone does.

It's hard to believe that on Saturday we'll get to see our little Anya again?!

No comments: