Anya with her crooked glasses on. They don't fit, so she keeps pushing them up - using her dirty fingers on the lenses...so even if I thought she was able to see better with these things, she wouldn't be able to because the glasses are SO dirty!


Giggle britches. I think we got her a little too wound up this afternoon...she wasn't listening...and when we would point at her and say 'that is not ok'...she would point right back at us and say 'that is not ok'. Julia (our language go between) told her that if she didn't behave, we wouldn't come back and play with her. Anya said 'yes you will, Mama and Papa love me, they will come again'. Well, true, but - we are not allowed to visit on the weekend...so she is going to have a harsh reality tomorrow when we don't show up. We were a little late this afternoon, and she ran up nto us saying "I've been waiting for you, I had to play with these children until you got here...now let's go" So, we know she is waiting for us to visit every morning and afternoon.
No comments:
Post a Comment