Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Eyeglasses


While we were playing outside, Elana came out and gave me some children’s eyeglasses. She said that they were just delivered and were Anya’s. They are like coke bottles! I think either they don’t know how to test for vision problems, or they have seriously over corrected her eyes. Elana gave the glasses to me to keep for Anya, so I have the prescription that I am going to have translated. I don’t know if this kind of thing is universal or not. When we play with her, she doesn’t have any trouble reading or seeing the cards on the ‘match’ game we played. Her favorite things to do are to color, read a book or watch TV…when she put the glasses on, you could tell that she was a little wobbly-kneed.

If she does need that strong of a prescription, that is OK – her Mama is blind too!

No comments: