Thursday, July 03, 2008

for today...

I wish I could figure out how to make a link here...anyone know?

I read this on another blog that I frequent called 'bring the rain' (link is in the side bar titled Audrey Caroline). If you haven't been there, and need to be encouraged (or not), check it out. DAILY I read something that Angie (yes, I feel like I am BFFs with the author) said that makes me say WOW!

Through my Bible Study group, I've been trying to find ways to get closer to God. Closeness will allow me to listen and hear His Will better...today, here is what I read on Angie's blog:

I stay close to God by spending time in His Word. It looks small on
paper, I know, but that’s the only way you can consistently walk with Him.
When I’m not reading my Bible faithfully, I feel like the distance creeps up.

“The Lord your God is with you, He is mighty to save.
He will take great delight in you, He will quiet you with his love, He will rejoice over you with singing.”
Zephaniah 3:17



Seems so simple - but it is just what I needed to hear (or read)!

No comments: