Wednesday, July 02, 2008

isn't it funny

Isn't it funny, when we're not feeling well, or if something hurts - that seems to be all we can talk about. But, when things are great - we really don't mention that.



I mentioned in an earlier post that I hurt my foot. Well - it still hurts. I went to the doctor today (if you ever need a food Dr. I highly recommend Dr. Sandra Cho - she ROCKS!) - and there is something legit wrong with my foot. Nothing that rest, Ibuprofen and 4-6 weeks won't heal.



I was on my way home, talking on the phone, and found myself telling the person on the phone about my foot. They didn't ask, they didn't care...



So instead of telling you all about my poor foot, about how I can't climb in and out of the pool without being in pain, how I am walking really funny - I am going to share good things that I experienced today:




  • I am grateful for a wonderful husband. Someone who loves me (and my hurt foot!)

  • I am glad that prayers seem to be answered with regard to our most recent paperwork - the people we're working with in another state are on top of things, and we will have what we need from them Saturday or Monday.

  • I am blessed with good friends, who laugh with me (and sometimes at me)

No comments: