Monday, December 08, 2008

Unbelievable Week

This week has been truly unreal. So much has gone on that my head is spinning. I just want to share one highlight.


I know I have mentioned it before - but I have amazing friends. Early in the week, I stopped by a friend's house to drop something off (and to get her honest opinion on my scarves - she is quite the crafty one). The plan was that I was going to borrow her Flip video camera for the trip to Russia. She was showing me how to use this little camera (which, by the way is BRAND new, and PERFECT for me!) when she says "you can just keep it". WHAT? Are you kidding me? What a blessing!!









Then tonight, I noticed a box in the corner of my office. I am sure it arrived sometime this week - not sure when. It was from one of those amazing people I've met on this adoption journey. I opened the box, and it was stuffed full of all kinds of things I can give as gifts in Irkutsk. For those of you who have traveled internationally to adopt, you probably can agree that the gifts are one of the BIG expenses...and every time we visit, it means another round of gifts - for everyone. Along with the gifts was an envelope with money. This is when I started crying. Her sons Sunday school class.


Unbelievable. God has blessed me in many many ways - and has truly blessed me with the love, generosity and friendship of these 2 ladies.

2 comments:

Nate and Brenda said...

That is awesome!!! How cool!! God is telling you to persevere!!!

Debbie said...

that is so neat!